(Makes 1 serving)
- Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 2 tbsp. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto (recipe follows)
- 1 tsp. Reduced Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
HEAT Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Beef Short Ribs in bag for approximately 20 minutes. Cut bag; remove short ribs to a serving plate and keep warm.
POUR remaining sauce into a small saucepan; stir in Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil. Pour sauce over short ribs and serve.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto:
- 1 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (hydrated)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 tbsp. Pine Nuts or Almonds
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Finely Chopped Garlic
- Fresh Lemon Juice, to Taste
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
PLACE all ingredients into a food processor; process until fairly smooth. Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
NOTE: Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Lamb Shank may also be used, if desired.