- 2 cups Bonewerks Culinarte Glace de Poulet (Roasted) or Demi Glace de Poulet Classic (may substitute Glace de Veau or Demi Glace de Veau)
- 1/3 cup Chopped Shallots
- 2 cups Pineapple, cut in small pieces
- 1 Apple washed and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. High-quality Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp. Diced Thai Bird Chili (substitute jalapeno)
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
SWEAT shallots and peppers over low heat for 3 minutes. Add pineapple and apple; cook gently on low heat for 5 minutes.
STIR in Bonewerks Culinarte Glace de Poulet (Roasted) or Demi Glace de Poulet Classic and coconut milk. Reduce until desired consistency. Strain sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.