(Makes 1 serving)
- Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Classic Pork Shank
- 2 tbsp. Bacon Fat (or Clarified Butter)
- ¼ cup ½” Diced Apples Mixed Granny/Braburn etc.
- 2 tbsp. Vidalia Onions Diced
- 1-½ – 2 oz. White Wine
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 Strip Browned Bacon (large dice)
HEAT Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Classic Pork Shank in bag for approximately 20 minutes (as per instructions). Cut bag; remove shank to a serving plate and keep warm.
CARMELIZE apples and onions in sauté pan. Add white wine and reduce by 2/3. Add sauce from bag and the heavy cream, reduce to desired consistency. Pour over plated Pork Shank, garnish with chopped bacon (Nueskes preferred!).