(makes approx. 16 oz.)
- 1-1/2 Medium Peach Cut into Large Wedges
- Sprinkle of Smoked Paprika and Cardamon
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion Finely Diced
- 1 cup Red Zinfandel Wine
- 1 dry Pasilla Pepper Toasted
- 1 tbsp. Cane Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 8 oz. Bonewerks Culinarte Demi Glace Elite
- Juice of Half a Lime
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 1/2 Peach Finely Diced for Sauce Garnish
- 1 tbsp. Finely Diced Poblano Pepper or Chilaca Pepper Pan Roasted
TAKE peach sections and sprinkle small amount of smoked paprika and cardamon, toss and roast in oven until soft.
SAUTE onions in vegetable oil until lightly caramelized. Add red zinfandel wine and toasted Pasilla pepper. Cook for several minutes until pepper becomes soft.
ADD in the roasted peaches, Bonewerks Culinarte Demi Glace Elite and sugar. Simmer softly for several minutes. Add in fresh lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Puree sauce, strain, and reserve for use.
Sauce can be garnished with finely diced peach and pepper at time of serving.