(makes approx. 1 qt.)
- 2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1/2 cup Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Diced Fennel
- 1/2 cup Diced Zucchini
- Salt and Black Pepper, to Taste
- 8 oz. Bonewerks Culinarte Glace de Mire Poix
- 1 cup Tomato Concasse
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 tbsp. Truffle Oil
HEAT garlic in olive oil in a saucepan; cook briefly. Add onion, mushrooms, fennel and zucchini; season to taste with salt and black pepper.
STIR in Bonewerks Culinarte Glace de Mire Poix, tomato concasse and wine. Cook for 5 minutes. To finish sauce, stir in parsley, basil and truffle oil.