(makes 1 serving)
- Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Lamb Shank
- Couscous, warm
- 2 tbsp. Diced Cooked Carrot
- 1 tbsp. Red Currants
- 1 tsp. Lemon Preserves or Lemon Curd
- ½ tsp. Harissa Paste
- 1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Toasted Almond Slivers
HEAT Bonewerks Culinarte Braised Lamb Shank in bag for approximately 20 minutes. Cut bag; place shank over a bed of couscous on a serving plate and keep warm.
POUR remaining sauce into a small saucepan; stir in carrots, currants, lemon preserves and harissa paste. Bring to a simmer; add cilantro. Pour sauce over lamb shank; garnish with almonds and serve.