(makes approx. 8 oz.)
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 4 oz. Bonewerks Culinarte Glace d’ Agneau
- 1 tbsp. Sun-dried Tomato Paste
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- *1 tbsp. Chilled Unsalted Butter
HEAT olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan. Stir in champagne, rosemary and thyme. Reduce by 50%; strain.
STIR in Bonewerks Culinarte Glace d’ Agneau and tomato paste. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
*If desired, lift with butter. Stir in 1 tbsp. chilled butter off heat.