(makes approx. 16 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Diced Andoullie Sausage
- ¼ cup Finely Diced Onion
- ¼ cup Finely Diced Celery
- ¼ cup Finely Diced Green Bell Pepper
- ½ tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup Cognac
- 8 oz. Bonewerks Demi Glace de Veau
- 2 tbsp. Sweet Butter or Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Chives
HEAT olive oil in sauce pan, add diced Andoullie, cook until brown. Add in the trinity onion, celery, and bell pepper. Season with Creole seasoning. Cook until soft and slightly brown. Add chopped garlic and cook until garlic is lightly toasted.
ADD cognac and flame. Let cognac reduce by half. Stir in the Bonewerks Demi Glace de Veau. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Swirl in butter and garnish sauce with chives.