(makes approx 8 oz.)
- 1 tsp. clarified butter
- 2 tsp. finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup blackberry preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 4 oz. Bonewerks Cuinarte Glace d’ Agneau
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- *1 tbsp. chilled unsalted butter
HEAT shallots in butter in a saucepan until soft; stir in preserves, wine and ginger. Simmer for 1 minute.
STIR in Bonewerks Culinarte Glace d’ Agneau. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
*If desired, lift with butter, stir in 1 tbsp chilled butter off heat.